Two Tyred Tours Gmbh
terms and Conditions
Travellers are required to confirm that for the duration of the trip they have adequate insurance for medical care and emergency evacuation in the event of accident or illness during the tour.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to) participants' physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared, forces of nature, collisions with bicycles, pedestrians or automobiles, road conditions or travel by plane, train, auto, bike, boat or other transportation including bicycle or foot.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH is not liable for accidents caused by consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH will not issue refunds for services not used during the trip.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH is also not liable for expenses not specified as included in the trip, but which may be required to get to or from a trip start or end.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH reserves the right to make route and hotel modifications as necessary for the comfort and safety of participants.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH may take photographs or make film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, as well as approving such use by third parties without financial remuneration.
Two Tyred Tours GmbH may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration.
By making payment to Two Tyred Tours GmbH for your trip you agree to the following code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests on the Pre- trip Questionnaire. This includes dietary restrictions and medical requirements. I also understand the Two Tyred Tours will do all that it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of the countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities and physical abilities of all group members.
- Two Tyred Tours GmbH may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon safety and or the group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy group safety and the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Two Tyred Tours GmbH reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the guide feels that the person's continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.